Happy Christmas time and PF 2019.
I would like to introduce my project.
I call them
It is simple tone generator. Tones will be generated in realtime (to D/A converter with connected earphone(s)) based on measured distance using a pair on HC-SR04P distance sensors.
Tones are simply cosine waves on multiple frequencies.
First proximity sensor control frequency of cosine waves => frequency of tones.
Second proximity sensor controls loudness.
Proof of concept.
Early prototyping stage
Prototyping stage. (2018-12-29T23:00:00Z)
Things used in this project
What’s working now.
- Generating sine / cosine wave in real-time
working in progress.
- Tuning loudness logarithmically.
- Project and print enclosure.
- Manny minor stuff.
Photos of prototyping stage.
Generating tones to earphone(s).
Measuring distance with logging to console.
- Tuning frequencies logarithmically.
- Measured distance shown on smart led strip inspiration here and codes here all credits to @martin.grames.
- Generating tones from white noise using filter(s).
This project is optional task for the courses Signals and Systems taught at FIT BUT.
All ideas and notes welcome!