Hello, i have the basic wireless set with Base and Remote unit. These came with pre-installed firmware.
Base unit: base module + tag module + core module
Remote unit: battery module + tag module + core module
I also have RPi as a hub connected to the Base unit.
The basic assembly and pairing went well, however, I’m facing few issues…
- The sensors on Base unit are not working.
- or at least the values do not get to the MQTT broker on RPi (there is lux-meter and humidity sensor attached to the tag module as well as built-in temperature sensor)
- tags are not broken (tested this)
- the values from Remote unit are transmitted correctly to the hub
- The lux-meter on remote unit is not working.
- i also have attached the humidity sensor on tag module which is working as well as built-in temperature sensor
- the lux-meter is not broken (tested this on bridge module that I also happen to possess)
Any ideas how to get them working?